Wrenchest Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 adds a single item, the Chest Wrench. With it, you can connect and disconnect chests without having to break and place them again. (Note: This is NOT a mod that can change a chest’s rotation! It lets you connect and disconnect chests without removing the chests.)
To connect two chests together, just right-click a chest with the chest wrench on the side that is facing towards the chest you want to connect to. Both chests have to be single chests, otherwise connecting will not work. To disconnect two chests, just right-click any of the chests with the chest wrench. Note, that you don’t have to take out any items, they will stay in the chests when you dis-/connect them.
You can control which way the connected chests will be facing by clicking the corresponding area on the respective side. This is shown in the video below. Note, that when the crosshair is placed further back on the side, the chests will be facing away from the player. When the crosshair is placed further towards the front, the chests will face towards the player.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Wrenchest Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1