Stackable Mod 1.12.2 is the spiritual successor to StacksOnStacks. With this mod you can build piles of items in your world. The amount of items per block and visual items per item are configurable.
There a 2 types of piles:
Ingot Pile for ingots
and Any Pile which accepts any item
Hoppers, pipes and storage systems can interact with the bottom block a pile
How to use:
- To place a pile, press key P (configurable) while holding an item in your main hand.
- If you hold an ingot, a Ingot Pile will be placed. Otherwise it’s an Any Pile.
- It should work with any ingot that is registered in the ore dictionary.
- If an ingot is not registered ,you can add it manually in the config.
- To extract items from the pile just left click it.
- While sneaking you get an entire stack.
- Inserting items works with right click.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Stackable Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12