Sledding Command Block 1.11.2/1.11 adds sleds into your world that you can ride down hills with!
Command Block Showcase:
How to use:
- You can craft a sled with 16 planks and 4 iron ingots. You will need to throw them on the ground to create the sled.
- Look straight down and hold “Shift” to place it.
- Then mount it like a horse and (also like a horse) ride it down a slope!
- Once done, pick it back up by holding “Shift” and looking straight up.
How to install Sledding Command Block 1.11.2/1.11
- Download and install Sledding Resource Pack.
- To add any one-command creation to your world, first give yourself a command block with /give @p minecraft:command_block.
- Next, place it and paste the following command inside it.
Sledding Command Block 1.11.2/1.11 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11