Sit Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 makes it possible to use slabs and stairs like chairs. Simply Right Click a right side up slab or stair block with an empty hand to sit on it. To exit, press the key you use to exit a Minecart (by default SHIFT). Usually slabs/stairs from other mods are supported. This mod works on singleplayer as well as multiplayer, but needs to be installed on both sides if it’s used on a server.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Sit Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12