Parkour Highschool Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a parkour map created by STXCOOP. Parkour Highschool Map provides players with a complete crash course for parkour maps. Even if you’re inexperienced with Parkour Maps, this map will give you a great time because it’s not designed to be top-notch, it focuses on the core basics of Minecraft Parkour. The map spans many different levels, the first one is easy, and the last few levels are incredible challenges. Thanks to the constant development of this map, your skills will continue to increase as you play to the level, and you will know very clearly how parkour games work in Minecraft when you reach the last level.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Highschool Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12