Minecraft has always been missing something. And that’s why the author created Nyan Cow Mod 1.16.1, the best mod ever written for Minecraft without a doubt! Utilizing revolutionary keyboard technology and writing code for minutes on end, he has created a not lightweight mod that implements the most beautiful thing that could possibly be implemented – the Nyan Cow. The best part? It’s completely server-side. Install this on your server, and anyone who wishes to admire the sheer beauty of flying rainbow cows can connect with ease!
All entities have a floating Nyan Cow above them. That’s right, even XP orbs and dropped items! When an entity is killed/removed, the Nyan Cow drops onto the ground and does its own thing. Even non-Nyan Cows can have Nyan Cows! Nyan Cow is compatible with a lot of Minecraft versions from 1.10.x to 1.12.x.
NOTE: Do not install this mod on a world you care about. It will flood your precious creations with overwhelming amounts of cows.
- Double/triple-decker Nyans.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Nyan Cow Mod 1.16.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft versions from 1.10.x to 1.12.x
For Minecraft 1.16.1