Totemic Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod about Totem Poles, nature and Native American culture. The main focus lies on Totem Poles. They can give passive boons to players nearby, but more importantly, they are the central piece of Ceremonies: Dancing around a Totem Pole and playing music from various instruments to invoke strong effects and manipulate the world.
The main feature of Totemic, is Totem poles, these are carved out of Red Cedar wood. To create the red cedar wood, just create the Cedar Metamorphesiser (temp name, and a temp way to create the cedar) and then just right click on a sapling, and it will create a Red Cedar Sapling.
You then can craft a Totem Whittling Knife. The whittling knife is what you use to carve out of wood, to change the mode on it, shift and right click on cedar log to carve out a block. To see what mode it is currently in, just hover over the item in your inventory. There are 7 Totems, all based off of animals.
Totem poles are built in the following way:
They have the base, the Totem Base, this is carved using the whittling knife, and is the block which does all of the effects. You can then have 5 Totems above it, and they are also created using the whittling knife on Red Cedar.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Totemic Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2