Minecraft 1.14.4 has now reached its conclusion. 1.14.4 should be the last of the 1.14 updates.
- Fixed bugs.
- Performance improvements.
- Suspicious stew made from poppies now gives you night vision instead of speed.
- Added /debug report for getting more detailed information. Please include this while making bug reports about performance.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Removed camera pivot offset in first-person.
- Improved chunk loading when travelling at high speed.
- Fixed incorrect Pillager texture.
- /reload and /forceload is now available to gamemasters.
- function-permission-level is a new setting in server.properties that controls which commands functions have access to.
- Villagers now stock more items.
- Villagers will now remember their gossip after becoming a Zombie Villager.
- Improved performance of Villager pathfinding.
- Villagers can now work without also restocking at the same time.
- Gossip about players who converted a zombie villager will now last longer.
- The Player Activity button on the Realm screen has been removed.
- Villagers now wait with restocking until they have trades that need restocking.
- Village sieges no longer occur on mushroom islands.
- Mobs will no longer try to pathfind their way through bamboo.
Minecraft 1.14.4 Download Links:
Client: Download from Server 1 (.json)
Server: Download from Server 1