MalisisCore 1.12.2/1.11.2 is framework designed to help develop mods. It covers:
- Graphical User Interface
- New easy to use Inventory management
- Helper classes for Entities, Items etc…
Currently used for: MalisisDoors, Do It Yourself Decorative Blocks, MalisisAdvert, MalisisSwitches, MalisisBlocks.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MalisisCore 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2