Lost Powers Mod 1.12.2 adds Compressed Obsidian which you will use to craft Bedrock. It adds Obsidian Ingots to craft tools with speeds higher than diamond. With Bedrock and a Nether Star, you can the Ender Staff. It’s a bow, a super sword and the best pickaxe in the game. 100% Guaranteed (fortune not included).
- The Ender Staff has many functions.
- The first is One-Shotting any mob you attack.
- The next is instantaneously breaking any block you hit. This includes indestructible blocks such as Bedrock.
- The last is shooting Void Fragments at mobs. These cannot be picked up if you miss and do 100 damage each. You might be thinking, “Wow! That’s really OP!” That’s why there is a config option to force all the Ender Staff, functions to use RF/FE.
- Void Fragments are the ammo you need to use the Ender Staff as a bow. In other words, if you want to shoot things with the Ender Staff, you need these.
Ender IO Mod (Optional)
Thermal Expansion Mod (Optional)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Lost Powers Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2