Linear Mod 1.12.2 helps the player to easily build lines and walls in both survival and creative mode. Building is really easy.
To start building, sneak and hold right click. Then, just drag your mouse to the destination position and release right click:
The action will consume as many blocks as you have placed. You can see a counter of the amount of blocks next to the cursor.
However, there are limits. When you don’t have enough blocks, are too far away or are placing too many blocks at once, the blocks that will not get placed are highlighted as red. Additionally, the block counter next to the cursor also becomes red and only shows the amount of blocks, that will actually be consumed. The limits only apply to survival mode. All limits are highly configurable.
There is more than just lines! When pressing G (can be rebound), the player cycles through the build modes. The current build mode is visible in the bottom left corner (also configurable) when holding a building block that can be multi-placed.
In total, there are five different build modes:
Line (3 axes): creates a Line that can go in all three directions
Note how the line was built in the air: by default this is only enabled for creative mode.
Line (2 axes): Creates a line that can go in two of the three directions
Line (1 axis): Creates a line that only goes in one direction
Wall (3 axes): Creates a vertical or horizontal wall in all three directions
Wall (2 axes): Creates a wall that is bound to two directions
If you ever want to cancel a build, just stop sneaking. If you don’t want to multi-place when sneaking, you can toggle it by pressing V.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Linear Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2