FPS Reducer Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 reduces unnecessary GPU and CPU load by reducing the frame rate automatically when you are not operating the Minecraft for a certain period of time. As soon as the user performs any operation, it returns to the original frame rate.
This is a client-side mod, so it is not necessary to install it on the server.
- Reduce FPS automatically under the following conditions.
- No user operation for the specified time.
- The game window is inactive or minimized.
- Suppress sound volume if the game window is inactive or minimized.
- Display the current FPS on the screen edge.
Recommended in the following cases:
- When leaveing the game running without the operation, for example with automated agriculture and/or industry.
- When doing other work concurrently with running Minecraft in background.
- When you want to extend the lifespan of your PC even a little.
- When you want to save unnecessary power.
- When the room is hot…
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Chunk Animator Mod .
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
FPS Reducer Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1