Falling Tree Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 allows you to break a full tree by only breaking one log off of it. Sneaking will disable this functionality.
Several options are available in the config file:
- logs_whitelisted: The mod automatically supports all blocks identified as logs. However if you want to manually add another kind of block (because it isn’t identified as a log, or because you make trees out of obsidian) under the form
- tools_whitelisted: The mod automatically supports all axes as tools. However if you can manually add more (because it isn’t identified as an axe, or because you want to break your trees with a special tool) under the form
- logs_blacklisted: If you want to disallow some blocks to be broken all at once, you can do so here (if a block is both present in the whitelist & blacklist, the blacklist will win).
- tools_blacklisted: If you want to disallow the use of some tools, you can do so here (if an item is both present in the whitelist & blacklist, the blacklist will win).
- ignore_durability: If activated breaking down a tree won’t damage your tool.
- max_log_count: The maximum number of log a tree can be made of (if more the mod won’t apply).
- preserve_tools: If this option is enabled your tool won’t be broken by chopping down a big tree, it’ll instead be left with 1 of durability.
- reverse_sneaking: If this option is enabled you’ll need to sneak in order to break the whole tree.
- break_leaves: If this is set to true, leaves will despawn instantly when a tree is broken (even if not cut in one shot).
NOTE: This may work server-side only. Though I didn’t do much testing that way and may require the client to have it too one day.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Falling Tree Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1