Bayou Blues Mod 1.16.5 implements into the game a new swamp-like biome. Not only known for its uniqueness, such biome has a exquisite beauty that not many others can emulate. The imperative catalyst that made Bayou so interesting is its diversification of plant and flower, albeit being a swamp. Players roaming the overworld will be greeted with a pleasant surprise as Bayou environment is quite benevolent rather than the usual hostile biomes you see in other Mods. Furthermore, players can acquire rare commodities in the biome to craft special edibles and utility blocks.
- A whole new biome was implemented into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Bayou Blues Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5