Arrendor Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is an adventure map created by DEFECTUS. Arrendor is an exciting map designed by the same individual for the well-received “What It Like” map a while ago. This is an excellent map; it provides what almost all adventure map know. At Arrendor, you played Erin Carabeen, 18 years old, and was represented at Andesite, Co.’s agent. Hiring your company has given you a daunting task of fighting Sampling and saving the world by the time you get too late. As you embark on this mission, you realize that a bigger danger is happening and you have to be before this too late Deal with it. To avoid giving any spoilers, we will not discuss the plot in more detail, but instead consider all things, which are fairly well thought out and do a great job of keeping players entertained from start to finish.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Arrendor Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12