Aqueducts Mod 1.12.2 can extend water sources over large distances. Aqueduct water is not a real water source, but it should still be possible to place and ride boats on them, aswell as collecting water for bottles and pipe systems. Buckets don’t exist, and two water source blocks don’t make a third.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Aqueducts Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2