XP Teleporters Mod 1.8/1.7.10 adds teleporters, that uses experience as fuel.
- By default, its 30 levels to travel between dimensions and 20 per 1000 blocks to travel in the same dimension.
- Two teleporters has to be linked with XPT Link Card and it disappears after a successful link creation.
- To teleport, simply step on the teleporter and press shift (sneak), and if you have enough levels and the link is stable, you will be teleported to other teleporter, even if its in unloaded area or another dimension.
- Teleporters has a small cooldown, 3 seconds by default, to prevent from getting stuck on portals.
- You can configure them to only drain xp when linking.
- You can rename the teleporter in anvil or rightclick with Name Tag, to give the teleporter a name, that you will see above it, when it is active.
- You can also disable crafting, set travel costs to 0 levels, and add expensive recipes with MineTweaker
- Config file is located in config/LatMod/XPT.cfg.
XPT Link Card and XP Teleporter
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and FTBLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
XP Teleporters Mod 1.8/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0