Ventura Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a perfect replacement for vanilla Minecraft because of it’s style and uniqueness. Being a low-Resolution Resource Pack doesn’t stop Ventura from having it’s theme of adventurous. Ventura will charm you into it’s colorful world of Minecraft, full of life and energy. Creativity and simplistic is what Ventura headed for.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Ventura Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2