Ever felt like your Minecraft world was more low-tech than a caveman’s cave? Well, the Unlimited Peripheral Works Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4) by SirEdvin is here to tech it up. This mod is like the Elon Musk of Minecraft mods, providing a bunch of integrations and extensions for Minecraft and other mods. With Unlimited Peripheral Works Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4), you get extra Minecraft peripherals like beacons, jukeboxes, note blocks, lecterns, and powered rails. But that’s not all. The mod also integrates with any fabric-based item storage, fluid storage, TeamReborn Energy Storage, Lifts, AE2, Occultism, Integrated Dynamics, Easy Villagers, and Tom’s Simple Storage. It’s like a Swiss Army knife of tech integrations! So, if your Minecraft world is looking a little prehistoric, give the UnlimitedPeripheralWorks mod a try. It’s like having a personal tech upgrade, but for your Minecraft world.
- Extra Minecraft Peripherals: Get more out of your game with extra peripherals like beacons, jukeboxes, note blocks, lecterns, and powered rails.
- Mod Integrations: The mod integrates with a variety of other mods, including any fabric-based item storage, fluid storage, TeamReborn Energy Storage, Lifts, AE2, Occultism, Integrated Dynamics, Easy Villagers, and Tom’s Simple Storage.
- Compatibility: The mod is compatible with both Fabric and Forge.
- Required Dependencies: The mod requires Peripheralium to function.
- Future Updates: The developer plans to add more features and integrations in future updates. So stay tuned for more techy fun!
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod.
Minecraft Forge or Fabric API
CC Tweaked Mod
Kotlin for Forge Mod
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
How To Download & Install The Quilt Loader
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods