Underground 2 Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a survival map created by minecraft-pg5. This is a 2000 x 2000 blocks big underground survival map for Minecraft. The map is 256 blocks high with a changed placement of resources.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 8 or upper.
- Don’t try to escape the underground with any bugs, tricks or other ways.
- Don’t build nether portals in the nether to escape the underground.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Underground 2 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2 to 1.12.2
Download from External Server 1 – Download from External Server 2