Early-game modded Minecraft sometimes feels clunky (ˈkləŋ-kē [n.] – clumsy in style, form, or execution [Merriam-Webster]). You start a new modpack, ready to build your giant factories and pipelines and nuclear reactors and whatnot, but you run straight into an enormous brick wall of mining for resources and building boring infrastructure. Bleh! Unclunkify Mod 1.12.2 provides a small set of features and tweaks in an attempt to mitigate this clunkiness to some degree. Its main focus is on expediting the resource-gathering process. All features and tweaks are extensively configurable.
- High-Temperature Furnace – Heats up over time while fueled, increasing in speed.
- Ore Crusher – Furnace-fueled device that turns ores into two dusts.
- Mining Explosive – Cheap, throwable explosive that destroys blocks as if with Fortune III.
- Break Speed Tweak – Causes all blocks to soften, breaking faster with all tools.
- Tool Efficiency Tweak – Causes all tools with efficiencies under a threshold to increase in efficiency.
- Creeper Explosion Drops – Causes creeperes that explode to still drop some gunpowder. Useful for getting mining explosives more easily.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Unclunkify Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2