Toast Control Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 allows you to control what toasts show up in Minecraft. By default, Minecraft shows you all toasts, including toasts for Recipes, Advancements, the Narrator, and Tutorials. This mod, by default, disables toasts for Recipes and Tutorials. It can disable Advancements and the narrator through configuration.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Toast Control Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1