The Old Depot Parkour is a parkour map created by Llamas22. The map is set in Minecraft 1.14.4, though any higher version will do. There is a small tutorial at spawn for anyone who doesn’t know how to do some of the parkour. The map should be set in a peaceful adventure mode. For optimal experience, Normal Minecraft Texture pack will be required. There are no checkpoints, but if you do make an error and fall in the parkour, you will not be sent back. I have designed it so you don’t have to do more than 20-ish jumps without a natural spawn point. Hope you enjoy parkouring around this rustic and mysterious dungeon!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Old Depot Parkour Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x