Tetra Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 revolves around modular items and attemps to blend it together with other concepts such as adventure and technology.
- 1. Craft a mallet using two sticks and two logs
- 2. Craft and place a vanilla crafting table
- 3. Right-click the table with the mallet to upgrade it into a workbench
- 4. Craft a vanilla weapon or a tool and place it in the workbench
- *Check the advancements window for hints on how to progress further*
Tetra allows you to replace parts of items with different parts of different types and materials, some parts can also be improved. Which parts you may use is limited by the items capacity, called integrity. Some parts increase an items integrity while some parts has an integrity cost. Some parts require tools of differing quality to craft.
Currently, the following modular items are available:
- * sword
- * toolbelt
- * double-headed tools (axes, pickaxes, hammers, etc)
Allows quick access to offhand items. Place items into the toolbelt and quickly put them in your offhand using the v key (configurable).
Ancient ruins can be found deep underground in cold biomes. Materials and technology can be salvaged from the ruins, some are required for progression.
Geodes can be found when mining at lower levels and can be cracked open at an upgraded crafting table. Yields valuable items when opened (possible items and probabilities are configurable).
Most content in tetra can be configured, go here for more information: https://github.com/mickelus/tetra/wiki/Configuration
Many different materials can be used when changing parts of an item, some materials for other mods are also usable by default. Materials that can be used when crafting an item part or module are highlighted if they are in the player inventory. The holosphere (given to the player after crafting a mallet) can be used to browse modules and materials and to preview which stats they provide.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tetra Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5