TerraFirmaCraft Mod was initially to make the world a more realistic place. At first this just meant making the geography more realistic, but as time went on, it became apparent that terrain features were not enough to make survival mode feel right. Many others had tried to change things by making new monsters and realms, but it never felt like they addressed the core problem with Survival mode.
The world generation is very different from vanilla Minecraft, featuring a wide variety of biomes, stone layers, and vegetation. This mod is designed to make Minecraft survival more challenging and complex, while still being fun to play.
- Rock Salt
Each of these rock types have different types of ore that only occur in specific rock formations.
- Native Copper
- Native Gold
- Native Platinum<–Occurs within Magnetite
- Native Silver
- Galena<–Silver(Lead as well)
- Bituminous Coal<–Coal
- Kimberlite <–Only ore that can drop Diamonds. Only occurs in Gabbro Rock.
- Petrified Wood
- Sulfur<–Can spawn next to lava lakes
- Saltpeter<–At some point, Saltpeter+Sulfur+Charcoal will give Gunpowder
- Lapis Lazuli<–Only occurs within Marble
- Bismuth Bronze
- Black Bronze
- Black Steel
- Blue Steel
- Pig Iron
- Red Steel
- Rose Gold
- Sterling Silver
- Go to TerraFirmaCraft Mod wiki page
How to install TerraFirmaCraft Mod for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- See detail: http://terrafirmacraft.com/wiki/Installation#Client_Installation