Tale of Kingdoms: A New Conquest Mod 1.17 turns back the clock and throws players into a medieval world. As you commence a new world, you’ll be surrounded by a guild, a place that you can rely on for your own protection. You can talk to the guild master to begin a series of quests to acquire gold and coins, which later can be used to hire guards and build your own army. If you accumulate an adequate amount of commodities, you can even restore the castle to its prime and become a king to regulate the entire land.
- Road to your Kingship starts today.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Tale of Kingdoms: A New Conquest Mod 1.17 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17