Takarajima Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a big landscape map created by Murokmakto. Lost and forgotten lies a Pacific island before you, covered with a dense tropical forest and full of World War II Japanese fortifications, a ghost town and shipwrecks, all there for you to explore.
- Japanese Worldwar 2 fortifications. Several bunkers and air raid shelters
- Japanese barracks with a huge radio tower, anti-air guns, and other stuff
- A big air raid shelter beneath the mountain
- A ghost town
- 3 shipwrecks
- Some caves
Besides all that, there’s a 100% custom forest on the map. There are tons of different plants and trees used to gain a more realistic feeling of the environment.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- Do not cheat.
- We suggest you use Shaders Mod for the best experience.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Takarajima Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.12.1
Download from External Server 1 – Download from External Server 2