SuperYoshiGold’s Steve Mod 1.7.10 bringing back old Minecraft features back as well as adding in a bunch of new Steve mobs such as the Classic Steve, Steve Villagers, and even the Herobrine.
This mod adds in a whole host of Steves, both good and bad, into your game. Full Diamond Steves can help you battle whereas Creeper Steve is ready to blow you up straight away. This and so much more inside this mod.
- Steve Ore, Gem, And Block
- Steve’s Outfit
- Steve Tools
- Bomb Steve Bomb and Super Bomb
- Armored Steves (Iron, Gold, Diamond, Leather and Chainmail)
- Hostile Steve
- Classic Steve (Really has Old Walking Animation)
- Classic Pig (Just to Fit in with Classic Steve)
- Classic zombie (Just to Fit in with Classic Steve)
- Herobrine (Has AI of an Enderman)
- Multi Armored Steve
- Steve Summoners (Halfly Implemented)
- Blaze Steve
- Ender Steve
- Creeper Steve
- Villager Steve
- Steve Sponge
- Gear And Gear Armor
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
SuperYoshiGold’s Steve Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2