Super Bomb Survival Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a multiplayer minigame map created by CrazyCowMM. In this map, you must be the last man standing to be the winner. There are four difficulties: Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard for you to choose. There are also five maps from easy to hardcore. When it begins, you and your friends spawn in one of those maps. Fireballs and TNT start falling and exploding. The player takes damage from water and explosions. So to survive, you must move smartly. We believe that this map will make you and your friends laugh out loud. Download now from the link below and enjoy it.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 7.
- This map is for 1 up to unlimited players.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Super Bomb Survival Map 1.12.2/1.12 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2