Stiff Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a horror map created by Umif. You just have a good day and come back from a party. You are tired and want to go to sleep immediately. But you realize that something is wrong. You see a monster outside the door, and you know you must run. That beast is seeking and wants to devour the fear inside you. Can you survive? Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- This map is for single player.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Stiff Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12