Star Dust Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a PvP map created by McTsts. This PvP map has many features that I am sure you will be satisfied with it. First of all, you can play as many class such as Hunter, Disruptor, Blaze, … and many more. Also, you can choose to play on many different battlefield and themes in the 10+ levels. Gaining experience also helps you to power up, and you can upgrade your class abilities. There are four different modes for you to play: Invasion and Astral Fight, Starry Night, Starless Skies and Broken Skies, Shooting Star and Meteor Wars and Cosmos Keep. Each of them will have a different playstyle and goal to win so read the rules carefully before playing. Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- This map is for multiplayer.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Star Dust Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12