Soft n’ Sunny Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft aims to be a bright and fun resource pack that doesn’t scream at you with over-saturation or wildly change textures into something unrecognizable. It features bright (but not too bright!) colors and soft, clean forms that make this pack suitable for building, survival, maps or whatever else you can think of. While this isn’t one of those “enhanced Vanilla” packs, it fits in well enough with Vanilla styled textures that are should look good alongside the default textures of mods, which just might make it useful for modpacks as well.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Soft n’ Sunny Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2