Sildur’s Shaders is an extension of GLSL shader mod. This shaderpack adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience.
- Lens Flare
- Working Motion blur.
- New waving stuff like Water, Lava, Lily pads and much more!
- Godrays for Sun and MOON.
- Gamma corrections
- Optimized at some points.
- Better lighting
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4 and Below
Vibrant Shaders: (Working for All Versions of Minecraft – Recommended)
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders Lite Recommended for Intel cards and weak systems
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders Medium Recommended for recording or older PCs
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders High Lowest: 65fps Average: 85fps Highest: 110fps – GTX960@1080p view dist: 12
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders High-MotionBlur
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders Extreme Lowest: 55fps Average: 70fps Highest: 85fps – GTX960@1080p view dist: 12
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders Extreme-Volumetric lighting 65-85fps on a GTX960@1080p
Sildur’s Enhanced Default v1.09