Rough Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a small mod which makes some vanilla mobs significantly harder. This mod also allows you to add/remove your own attributes to entities on spawn. You can increase: max HP, speed, knockback resistance, attack damage and follow range. The mod also allows you to create custom entity spawn entrys. This mod is very configurable! You can change/disable every feature in your config file. The mod can also be used server-side only but it is not recommended because some features will be a bit buggy.
- Zombies spawn with random enchanted armor and weapons (You can add/remove equipment in the config file).
- Zombies have a chance to spawn on a Zombie Horse.
- Zombies have a small chance to spawn as boss zombies which are way more difficult to fight but they drop some nice equipment.
- Zombies apply the hunger effect to targets (The effect stacks up to level 4).
- Zombies have an increased knockback resistance and 30 max HP instead of 20 max HP.
- Baby Zombies now burn in sunlight.
- Skeletons (also Wither) spawn with random enchanted armor (You can add/remove equipment in the config file).
- Skeletons always spawn with a Bow in their mainhand and a sword/axe in their offhand. If a player is near them Skeletons exchange their weapons.
- Skeletons have a chance to spawn on a Skeleton Horse.
- Skeletons have a small chance to spawn as boss skeletons which are way more difficult to fight but they drop some nice equipment.
- Skeletons have 30 max HP instead of 20 max HP.
- Skeletons shoot a lot faster now. (Decreased bow cooldown from 20 to 0, 1.0.6+)
- Skeletons in the Nether always become Wither Skeletons on spawn.
- Wither Skeletons spawn now everywhere in the Nether.
- Creepers become invisible while they are near a player.
- Creepers are a lot faster now.
- Creepers explode now a bit faster (1 second fuse time instead of 1.5 seconds, 1.0.6+)
- Creepers explosion radius is a now a bit bigger (4 instead of 3, 1.0.6+)
- Creepers burn in sunlight (Off by default, 1.0.6+)
- Creepers explode if they are burning (Off by default, 1.0.6+). Do not combine the last two features except you want a ton of destruction…
- Slimes do a lot more knockback depending on their size.
- Slimes have now 50% more HP and can jump further.
- Small Slimes can jump on players head to apply nausea and slowness to them.
- Endermen drop now at least one enderpearl on death.
- Endermen teleport players away who attack them.
- Endermen have a chance to apply either blindness or nause to targets.
- Endermen steal and drop held items of targets.
- Spiders take no more fall damage.
- Spiders apply the slowness effect to targets (The effect stacks up to level 4). If the effect reaches level 4, the next attack creates a web on the targets position.
- Spiders have a chance to spawn with a mob riding it (Mobs can be added/removed in the config file).
- Cave Spiders have all new features from normal Spiders.
- Witches apply random effects to entities around them.
- Witches spawn 4-7 Bats on death.
- Silverfish have a chance to split themselves into two when attacked.
- Zombie Pigmen have all new features from normal Zombies.
- Zombie Pigmen now also become angry if the player goes into their hitbox
- Zombie Pigmen also have a chance to become angry when the player breaks a block around them.
- Blazes spawn now everywhere in the Nether.
- Blazes have now 30 max HP instead of 20 max HP.
- Blazes create explosions on death.
- Blazes push the player away and deal damage to him if he attacks them. Always attack them with ranged weapons!
- Blazes ignite to the player if he goes into their hitbox.
- Ghasts have now 15 max HP instead of 10 max HP.
- Ghasts are now immune to arrows and other projectiles.
- Ghasts drop primed TNT when a player is below them.
- Fireballs shot by Ghasts create a bigger explosion on impact (Explosion radius increased from 1 to 3, 1.0.6+)
- Magma Cubes are now much more common.
- Magma Cubes have all new features from normal Slimes.
- Magma Cubes regenerate HP while in lava.
- Small Magma Cubes drop lava on death. This can be very dangerous if they stick on your head.
- Withers have now 600 HP instead of 300 HP.
- Withers knock attackers away.
- Withers summon Wither Skeletons over time.
- Bats can fly on players head and drain half a heart per second.
- Skeleton and Zombie Horses now burn in sunlight.
- Snowballs melt instantly when thrown in the nether.
- Vindicators have now +50% HP and an increased knockback resistance.
- Evokers have now +100% HP.
A boss Zombie with a beautiful moon background
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Rough Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2