Roomscape Underground Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a puzzle map created by KAROTT2000. If you’ve ever wondered what it’d be like to be trapped in a seemingly endless series of rooms while constantly having to solve puzzles then the Roomscape: Underground will let you experience exactly how it feels. The Roomscape: Underground map takes place across twenty different rooms, and each room is its level. To complete a level, you’ll have to solve the puzzle that’s been assigned to it. In most puzzle maps, the first few levels tend to be quite easy but the difficulty ramps up after a while but, in this particular map, you’ll be tested right from the get-go. Starting from the very first level, you’ll have to overcome a variety of challenging puzzles and your skills will certainly be put to the test.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Roomscape Underground Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2