Reflections Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a puzzle map created by Rockshield. Reflections is a creative and challenging puzzle map that we only recommend playing if you have a firm grasp of how Minecraft’s puzzle mechanics work and are confident in your ability to get through a map without requiring any assistance. The Reflections map consists of five expertly crafted levels for players to go through. In each of these levels, you’ll need to solve puzzles to progress further into them, but the twist here is the fact that the blocks are invisible. Instead of being able to see the blocks, you’ll be allowed to see their reflections on the wall, hence the map’s name, and through these reflections, you’ll need to solve all the puzzles you’ll come across. The idea of using reflections in this manner is a very creative one and it’s one of the main reasons we recommend trying this map out.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Reflections Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2