Rail Roads Mod 1.12.2 gives those dormant tracks a new lease on life. On of the biggest hassles with Minecart Tracks is keeping track of where your minecart is and making sure you have one available for the trip. Rail Roads introduces the Rail Rider ability. items with the Rail Rider ability let you ride on Minecart Tracks without a minecart. All Foot items, Modded and Vanilla should be compatible with Rail Roads. Break out those Rails and ready your body.
How to use:
- To give an item the Rail Rider ability, the set of boots together with a Minecart. By default items with the Rail Rider ability will take additional wear and tear while being used to ride on tracks. This can be turned off in the configuration file.
- To Mount the Rails, hit the C Key when standing on the rail. You can remap the hotkey if needed.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Rail Roads Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2