r2s Radio Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a music player to your Minecraft game. Not simply a player with pre-recorded sounds, but a fully controllable player that will play any MP3 sound from anywhere out of your computer. Just link your music folder to the r2s radio mod and start surviving on the beats of your favorite songs. And you can listen/share URL radio streams as well.
The music-list options menu
To many colors
Whoop whoop almost
4 titanium ingot + 1 radio receiver + 4 dyes (off any kind)= 1 radio
2 titanium ingot + 2 titanium blocks + 1 radio receiver + 4 dyes (off any kind) = 1 jukebox
3 titanium ingot + 2 iron sticks+ 1 redstone (dust) = 1 radio receiver
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and r2s Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
r2s Radio Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12