Progressive Automation Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 provides low tech automation tools for common tasks. The tools will be upgradable as the player progresses.
This mod provides low-tech automation tools for common tasks, such as mining and chopping down trees. As the name of the mod suggests, it provides many further upgrades for each machine. Progressive Automation machines use tools to function, and the speed at which they work is largely dependent upon what tools they are given. Progressive Automation machines can use tools from other mods, including basic Tinkers Construct tools.
This mod contains the Redstone Flux API, and its machines can consume RF as power.
- Upgrades: There are 4 tiers of upgrades that will upgrade most of the machine in PA, normally range but they may do something else. Check out the block pages to find out what they do for that block.
- RFEngine: You can put this little item into the fuel slot of any PA machine and it will enable the machine to accept and run off RF power instead of solid fuel.
- Wither Tools: By infusing the energies of a nether star into basic resources it is possible to create a version of them that seems to be able to withstand a lot more durability. Using these resources you should be able to create tools that can be used for a much longer time, but otherwise have the same properties.
- The Miner: This is a simple mining block that requires fuel and tools to run.
- The Chopper: A simple machine for creating a tree farm. Requires an axe and fuel to run.
- The Planter: A simple machine for farming various crops and other plants. Requires an hoe and fuel to run.
- The Generator: This is a simple Generator that just requires fuel to run. All tiers produce the same amount, the later tiers just produce it faster.
- The Crafter: This machine will, for the cost of a small amount of fuel, craft an item that is selected in the left hand crafting grid using the items that are in the right hand storage slots.
- The Capacitor: The capacitor can be supplied power into the red face and will distribute power out the other sides. It has a slot that can be used to fill RF engines.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Progressive Automation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2