Performant Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a small, lightweight mod project which is aimed at improving vanilla performance.
It can be installed on either side, does not have to be on both. On the client-side, it affects ssp performance and on serverside SMP performance.
- Improved tick timing of all entities, while keeping vanilla logic intact. On 1.14/1.15 they need about 50% less tick time.
Below is a short test, using forge tps. It was done by adding about 200 sheeps to a world and monitor tick time differences.
The benefits you’ll see for using this mod vary, depending on how many entities are around.
(Note: The tests were done on 1.14, the 1.12 yields less increase as 1.12 vanilla is faster.)
Average tick time for vanilla:
Average tick time with the mod:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Performant Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5