Parkour Challenge Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a parkour map created by Radatavi. Parkour Challenge is a top-level parkour map that offers the complete experience that veterans and newcomers can enjoy. There are fifteen different levels of the Parkour Challenge map, each varying in level of difficulty. First, playing some fairly simple levels will help you solve the problem, but as you move further into the map, things will become more and more challenging. Everyone’s level has a unique and creative design, and you can still have fun on everyone’s level, whether you really can clear them or not. Also worth mentioning is that one of the biggest highlights of the Parkour Challenge is that it takes advantage of many of the new features added in Minecraft 1.12 so you’ll find many unique Parkour maps that you did not have before.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Challenge Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12