Ever felt that the vanilla Minecraft music, while nostalgic, could use a little more variety? Enter “OstOverhaul” – a mod that’s like a maestro conducting an orchestra for your Minecraft world. It’s not just about adding tracks; it’s about adding an experience.
The OstOverhaul Mod (1.19.4, 1.18.2) introduces dynamic music that plays based on the situation you’re in. Imagine mining deep underground and hearing the eerie yet mesmerizing sounds of “Underground” by Emihead or “Depths” by The Game Playr. It’s not just background noise; it’s a soundtrack that complements your adventure. And for those who’ve always felt the End was a tad silent, “Voide” by Solunary is here to fill that void (pun intended).
But wait, there’s a comedic twist! Ever been struck by lightning in the game? With this OstOverhaul Mod (1.19.4, 1.18.2), there’s a silver lining. Get struck while holding a music disc, and you’ll obtain “Shock” by Maplemickey. It’s these little humorous touches that make “OstOverhaul” stand out.
- Dynamic Music Play: The mod selects from over 15 community-made soundtracks that play based on your in-game situation.
- Music Disc Additions: Two new music discs have been added. “Weird Realm” by ToastDot.39, found in end city chests, and the humorously acquired “Shock” by maplemickey.
- Structural Tunes: Enter strongholds and bastions, and specific tracks play, enhancing the ambiance of these structures.
- Weather and Biome Specific Tracks: Whether it’s snowing or you’re in the Warped Forest Biome in the Nether, there’s a track for that!
- Server Compatibility: While it works client-side, installing it on the server allows for structure-reactive music.
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod.
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
How To Download & Install The Quilt Loader
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods