Ore Sheep Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 adds sheep made out of ores such as diamond, gold, emerald, and more. In this mod you can breed these stone and ore eating sheep and can harvest ores of of the sheep.
Sheep love rocks, they just don’t know it. Teach them to eat stone by weakening them with splash potions of weakness and feeding them diamonds. They will quickly reject their previous grass-eating behaviors for anything rocky. Ore Sheep Mod will eat stone, stone stairs, netherrack, stone slabs buttons and pressure plates, cobblestone walls, mossy and regular cobblestone, gravel, and regular Minecraft ores. When an ore sheep eats an ore, it will begin growing that ore instead of wool. “Shear” the ore sheep by right-clicking it with a pickaxe. While in creative mode, you can induce an ore sheep to grow an ore by right clicking the sheep with your ore of choice.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ore Sheep Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links: