Nomad Survivor 2 Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a survival map created by Aubinator and his friends. This map is different from all survival maps we have introduced before. In this map, it prevents you from being a turtle and staying in one location. The world border moves every day! You cannot build a long term basis; you have to bring everything with you, every single day! Can you keep moving? Download the map from the link below and challenge yourself. It will be much more fun if you play this map with your friends.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 8 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Nomad Survivor Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2