Never Enough Candy Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 adds a ton of Minecraft Halloween candy to your game. You can never have enough candy!
Candies: Candies are a special food type which are dropped by certain mobs. You can always eat these, even if your food bar is full. When eaten, you will get a small sugar rush. They can also be found in all forms of dungeon chests.
- Batty Bar: Has a 5% chance to drop from bats. Restores 4 hunger points.
- Bubblegum Witch: Has a 5% chance to drop from witches. Restores 4 hunger points.
- Chocolate Spider Eye: Has a 5% chance to drop from spiders. Restores 4 hunger points.
- Enderpop: Has a 5% chance to drop from Endermen. Restores 4 Hunger points.
- Gummy Skull: Has a 5% chance to drop from Skeletons. Restores 4 hunger points, and can be used to breed wolfs.
- Candy Corn: Has a 100% chance to drop from Villagers. Restores 4 hunger points.
- Midnight Candy: Has a 5% chance to drop from any mob. Restores 2 hunger points.
- Halloween Candy: Has a 5% chance to drop from any mob. Restores 2 hunger points.
- Witchy Candy: Has a 5% chance to drop from any mob. Restores 2 hunger points.
Cookies: Cookies are a special treat which are made specifically for certain players. You can get these cookies by killing a person who has a special cookie item made for them, or by finding them in dungeon chests. The current list of players with special cookies includes Darkhax, lclc98, subaraki, stacyplays, graser10, stampylonghead, Aaron, and Kiera. When eaten, the player will get a sugar rush, and some health regeneration.
Darky Park’s Every Flavor Bean: These beans are unique treats which come in over 281 trillion color combinations. Each bean contains a unique flavor, which will give the player a random buff. These beans have a 1% chance to drop when you kill any mob. Which flavor will you get?
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Bookshelf.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Never Enough Candy Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2