War of Wizards Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a PvP map created by RedstoneJunkies. War of Wizards can be played with a theoretically unlimited number of players in two teams (team red and team blue). Before the game starts, one player of each team will choose the weapons his team will fight with. Of course, there are some swords and bows. But they are quite weak. The central element of the game is the 25 magic crystals– each of them has its magic ability! The fight will then take place in one of the twelve unique arenas! Have fun becoming the mightiest wizard Minecraft has ever seen!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
War of Wizards Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12