Multishot Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 is a mod primarily meant for making timelapses or otherwise taking screenshots automatically, with a pre-set interval between the screenshots. It also has some other features that might be useful when making timelapses or other videos, such as a few different motion modes (linear, circle, path) and a basic zoom functionality.
Here is an example of reasonable basic settings:
Some small examples of paths:
How to install Multishot Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Multishot Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2