Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.12/1.10.2 is a hugely detailed mod that turns your Minecraft experience, both single and multiplayer, into an RPG in which you can interact with villagers in a whole new way.
Minecraft sometimes feels lonely and there is a mod out there to change this and that is the minecraft family mod! This real life family simulator mod has all the things needed to make yourself a family in minecraft! You can marry someone, get a job and even become the town murderer!
This mod based off real life in Minecraft. Get married, have a family, get a job, and run your village and hire villagers to do daily chores in Minecraft. Villagers are either males or females who look and act like humans. You can interact with them in a lot of different ways, like chatting, asking them to follow you, asking favors, and trying to be romantic.
You can build relationships (either good or bad) with villagers. Your character will develop his or her role in the village depending on how you choose to have them act.
You can marry villagers if you get your relationship high enough. Married couples can have children who will do many chores for you. In single player and LAN, you can marry other players and have children with them too.
Hardcore mode gives you a top-secret feature. Play the mod and find out what it is! You should install this mod if you are a fan of games like SIMS and other life simulators, or just really like developing relationships with people. And the best part? You can still interact with villagers as you could in unmodded Minecraft! Trades and other interactions still work normally.
Interact with Completely New Villagers
- Adds 13 new professions.
- Over 500 different skins.
- Each villager is male or female with a unique name.
- An interaction menu, allowing for high degree of control.
- Talk to villagers, tell jokes, give gifts, and more.
- Trade using the default Minecraft trading system.
- Build a relationship and marry any villager.
- Have a baby boy or girl with the villager you marry.
- Babies grow into children, who can perform chores.
- Children can mine, farm, cut trees, and hunt for you.
- Over time, children grow into adults.
Create Your Own Stories
- Villagers live their lives as you play.
- Your children can grow, get married, and have children of their own.
- Interact with villagers having a multitude of personalities and moods.
- Watch your villages grow before your eyes.
- Villagers will interact with each other, get married, and have children.
Play a Reimagined Minecraft Multiplayer
- Marry and have children with other players in multiplayer.
- MCA easily integrates into a server environment.
- Full control over mod features for server admins.
Chores – Farming
Chores – Mining
Wedding Ring: Craft a wedding ring to get married to a villager. Remember you can craft an engagement ring before getting married to get gifts! Rose gold can also be used to craft wedding rings.
Engagement Ring: Craft and gift an engagement ring before gifting a wedding ring to get special gifts from nearby villagers.
Rose gold can also be used to craft engagement rings. All shaped diamond rings can be crafted in this way as well.
Matchmaker’s Ring: Crafting two of these rings will allow you to arrange a marriage between two villagers.
Tombstone: Craft these to write on like a sign. Pay tribute to a fallen friend or family member.
Whistle: Crafting a whistle will allow you to call your spouse and children to your location when/if you ever lose them.
Divorce Papers: Craft these in order to divorce your spouse without needing a priest nearby. To use them, select your spouse, select Gift, then give them this item.
Villager Bed: Craft these and a villager will sleep in them at night! Replace the carpet with either a red, blue, green, pink, or purple carpet.
Diamond Dust: Diamond dust can be mixed with a dye in order to produce colored diamond dust. Other than that, it’s not very useful!
Colored Diamond Dust: Mix dust with any dye to produce colored diamond dust.
Colored Diamond: Smelt any colored dye in order to create a colored diamond.
Gem Cutter: The gem cutter is used with a diamond and a shaped mold to craft a diamond in the mold’s shape.
Shaped Diamond: A shaped diamond can be used in place of a regular diamond when crafting an engagement ring.
Needle: The needle’s only purpose is to be used in the crafting of a needle and string.
Needle and string: The needle and string is used to create cloth. With each use, the needle and string is damaged. You may use a single needle and string to create up to 16 cloth.
Cloth: Cloth is currently only used to craft the New Outfit.
New Outfit: You can gift a new outfit to your children or spouse and they will change their clothes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and RadixCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.12/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12