Minecraft 1.7.10 has been released. It let’s you bring local worlds to Realms so they can be enjoyed by your friends 24/7!
- World uploader – upload your local world to Realms (finally!)
- Command blocks! (finally!)
- Player activity monitor – when and for how long a player has been online (see who plays when you sleep!)
- Access to more server settings (yey!)
- Improvements in Realms UI (also yey!)
- Some bugfixes (why were they put in there in the first place?)
- And many more… (we just don’t want to look lazy, that is why that sentence is in there)
Because this is important, let me repeat that last sentence:
Please make sure that you are in the correct server mode (online mode/offline mode) when you start the 1.7.10 server for the first time, because profiles are not compatible between these two server modes.
Cross-platform server jar:https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.7.10/minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar
Cross-platform server windows exe:https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.7.10/minecraft_server.1.7.10.exe