Minecraft 1.15 Pre-Release 2 explains the changes to chunk rendering and FPS as well as covering bug fixes.
- Tweaked chunked loading performance calculations.
- Setting the respawn point by using a bed now shows a message.
- Added stats for anvil and grindstone interaction counts.
How to install:
- To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.15 Pre-Release 2 Download Links:
Client: Download from Server 1 (.json)
Server: Download from Server 1